Stretch-n–Grow - Developed in the USA in 1992
The world’s largest network of children’s fitness professionals!
The Stretch – n – grow programme is designed to promote exercise and wellness in children aged 18 months to Grade R.
It is a comprehensive, structured and fun-filled full-body wellness programme that will result in good health, strength and positive attitudes in children from an early age.
Dance, gymnastics and ball-skills programmes focus on skills such as gross motor development, balance, co-ordination or rhythm. Stretch – n – grow combines all of the above in one well-rounded and structured class.
Why choose Stretch–n–Grow?
- Kids need to stretch and grow.
- For the first time in 100 years, today’s children have a lower life expectancy than their parents, due to obesity and an inactive lifestyle.
- Affordable fee structure
- Action-packed, non-stop fun where every child is the focus. No waiting in line
- Group activity participation which builds confidence.
- Improves strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Encourages high self-esteem, health and body awareness.
- It’s FUN!!!
- Children learn the basics of good exercise, including the importance of warming up, aerobics, resistance, flexibility and cool-down, as well as muscle groups and their functions.
- 30 Minutes of continuous, safe and effective exercise designed specifically for young children.
- Original adventure warm-up stories, fun routines and amazing equipment makes exercising FUN.
- Physical development that prepares kids for skilled activities necessary for competition and team sports.
- Wellness issues such as nutrition, safety, proper rest, self-esteem and hygiene emphasised weekly.
- We keep parents involved with tips for home fitness activities and a summary of programmes through our regular newsletters and feedback sessions.