Kay Dee Educare Centre is an early childhood development school in Cape Town where children can learn and develop in a safe environment, with caring staff members who take pride in the trust placed by parents in them.
When deciding on whether to enrol your child at an Educare Centre or employ a home carer/domestic worker to care for your child, consider the following:
- How safe is your child at home with a carer/domestic worker, especially when your child is not yet able to communicate?
- Are you aware of what takes place with your child during the day when you are at work?
- Is your child being well nourished with wholesome cooked meals?
- Is your child being stimulated correctly to enable the brain to develop and all their development milestones are achieved?
- Is the carer/domestic worker punctual or often absent thereby requiring you to take time off work?
These are just a few of the areas that you, as a parent, need to take into consideration.
A child‘s mental development in the first 6 years is vitally important and it is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that this development is encouraged correctly.
Kay-Dee children are happy, stimulated children, giving parents peace of mind that their children are in good hands during the day. Children thrive on structure and discipline, as well as stimulation.
Kay-Dee’s management and staff also stay on top of new developments in early childhood, as well as educational toys, playground equipment and a classroom environment that stimulates safe learning.
If you are interested in taking a further look at what Kay-Dee has to offer, please feel free to pop in to visit our school and have a chat with us.